Rolls Museum Wood Curtain Poles
Rolls Museum 35mm and 45mm wood curtain pole in a Red/Gold finish with a Parham Finial. Rolls Museum 35mm 45mm and 55mm Wood curtain pole collection is a Hand finished classic from Hallis Hudson. With elegance and style the Museum Range is a beautiful collection of handcrafted wooden curtain poles with an outstanding choice of traditional finishes and stunning finials.
The finials are elegant and classical by design and will compliment any sophisticated style.
To finish the look, a range of co-ordinating tiebacks are also available.
Museum … brings rare craftsmanship to the modern era and is lovingly hand-crafted in the UK.
* Poles are available in 35mm, 45mm and 55mm diameter.
* Pole sets are sold complete with all fittings, fixings and fitting instructions.
* Complete pole sets including rings, finials and cup brackets.
* Curtain poles of 3.0m and above are sold in 2 pieces with a joining screw and a centre bracket.
* Recess brackets are available to purchase separately.
* Matching Holdbacks or Rope Tiebacks to complement the poles sets available.
* Extra rings sold in packs of 4.
If you are unsure of Colour please request a sample curtain ring.
The Rolls Museum range can now be cut-to length at no extra charge. Please advise exact length in comments box at checkout, and state if including or excluding finials.
(Please note these are non returnable once cut and we are not responsible for measurements given to us in error.)
Please note Made to Measure Terms apply to all Rolls Museum products.